nanog mailing list archives

Re: Switch for SFP+

From: Mauro Gasparini <mjgasparini () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 11:00:45 -0300

I have no experience with Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch. I know its wireless product very wel, but I have no knowledge of how switches behave.

El 14/5/20 a las 16:13, Kevin Shymkiw escribió:
While I am not sure on the optics support - what about a Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 16XG?

12x SFP+ ports
4x RJ-45 Ports

https://www.ui.com/edgemax/edgeswitch-16-xg/

It isn't expandable - but maybe 12xSFP+ is enough?