nanog mailing list archives

Re: RIPE NCC Executive Board election

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 09:04:13 -0700

I don’t see hate. I see legitimate technical disagreement with your hair-brained schemes.

Perhaps, when a large collection of people with actual engineering experience and deep knowledge tell you that you are
simply wrong on legitimate technical grounds, it would be wiser to rethink your position than to accuse them of bigotry
and hatred.

Just a thought.

Owen