nanog mailing list archives

Re: StreetNode MIB

From: Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 06:09:09 -0700

What does it look like if you snmpwalk it, numeric option, from the root of
the snmp tree?

Even in the total absence of a MIB with descriptions I bet some community
members could make good educated guesses as to which discrete OIDs are the
voltages, RSL values, temperatures, and other critically relevant integers
for monitoring systems. Feel free to send me a whole snmpwalk off list if
that helps.