nanog mailing list archives

Re: RIPE NCC Executive Board election

From: Elad Cohen <elad () netstyle io>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 19:43:54 +0000

For you nothing will work.
________________________________
From: Töma Gavrichenkov <ximaera () gmail com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 10:39 PM
To: Elad Cohen <elad () netstyle io>
Cc: David Hubbard <dhubbard () dino hostasaurus com>; NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Subject: Re: RIPE NCC Executive Board election

 Peace,

On Wed, May 13, 2020, 10:27 PM Elad Cohen <elad () netstyle io<mailto:elad () netstyle io>> wrote:
So you didn't even test the implementation and didn't create it - so why you are writing "As a matter of fact". Which
fact ? any evidence ?

No, Elad.  It is *you* who needs to prove that your concept works.  Unless you do it, it is wise (and generally
acceptable in IETF and the likes) to assume it doesn't.

So far, you haven't done so.

Having said so, when it comes to your "anti-spoofing solution" (sic!), I even have dedicated certain time reviewing it
and writing a response.  Based on the concepts I've seen, I honestly wonder if you ever got the appropriate engineering
degree.

By the way, what you have published as your "biography" on the RIPE Exec Board candidate page doesn't quite help to
sort out the latter statement.

--
Töma