nanog mailing list archives

RE: COVID-19 vs. our Networks

From: "Keith Medcalf" <kmedcalf () dessus com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:27:15 -0600

On Friday, 20 March, 2020 20:43, Mark Tinka <mark.tinka () seacom mu> wrote:

If we go down this path, who's to say which service provider will or
won't be "targeted" next at the whim of some command & control policy
maker? Is it a rabbit hole whose top-soil we want to uncover?

Perhaps the "advertizing" and "JavaScript" should be banned from websites first.  That would have more effect than
fiddling with streaming media services.