nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google Fiber (KC) NOC contact

From: Louie Lee via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:46:20 -0700

Hey Blake,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m the IP Address Manager. Since this is more a
matter of the CPE or local gateway router configuration, I’ve referred the
matter to our Operation team to follow up on.

FYI, our frontline call center does escalate matters rather promptly after
a report is taken. They have very clear guidelines to escalate everything
that they cannot correct on their own.

Louie

P.S. Yes, I know I CC'ed the NANOG list. I trust y'all not to abuse things.
🙂
--

Louie Lee, 李景雲

Peering Coordinator (AS16591 <https://as16591.peeringdb.com/>)

Network Capacity Manager

IP Numbers Administrator

Google Fiber

louiel () google com

(650) 253-2847

*There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't.*