nanog mailing list archives

Hurricane Electric has reached 0 RPKI INVALIDs in our routing table

From: Mike Leber via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:48:20 -0700

I'm pleased to announce Hurricane Electric has completed our RPKI
INVALID filtering project and we now have 0 RPKI INVALIDs in our routing
table.

Hurricane Electric has 29021 BGP sessions with 22109 prefix filters with
7191 networks directly and 8239 networks including Internet exchanges.

We filter all BGP sessions using prefix filters based on IRR and RPKI.

These prefix filters are updated automatically both through a system of
daily updates and real time updates to prevent RPKI INVALID routes from
being carried in our routing table.