nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

From: "Octolus Development" <admin () octolus net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 18:26:40 +0100

The error it displays on both Sony, and Imperva (and whatever websites who uses their protection). So this problem is
not with Sony, but rather Imperva blocking IP's wildly.

The IP's are not blocks, it's a single IP and the block/blacklist lifts after 7 days.

Error that appears on those websites, including imperva themself:

This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: N/A.