nanog mailing list archives

Re: Help configuring Dell Server

From: "J. Hellenthal via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 09:59:42 -0500

Dell Support or some other group may be more appropriate for this…

Good luck, In IRC land you may want to visit Freenode #Ubuntu #Linux #Centos….. If you are searching for an IRC client
after thus message check out mIRC for Windows or XChat for *IX variations and hang out on those for a while. They’ll be
willing to help.