nanog mailing list archives

Re: Centurylink having a bad morning?

From: Jason Kuehl <jason.w.kuehl () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:22:15 -0400

I'm over in MA in a CL building, it's very much still broken. I shut down
the interfaces to CL and now just using Comcast.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 9:20 AM Andy Brezinsky <andy () mbrez com> wrote:

Started about 5:05am central, started clearing up for me about 7:15am.
My route from ATT in Chicago is still going through NYC to get back to
Chicago but at least packet loss isn't 70-100% anymore.

I also tried turning down sessions and still was seeing stale
announcements on other LGs.