nanog mailing list archives

Re: Best way to get foreign ISPs to shut down DDoS reflectors?

From: Filip Hruska <fhr () fhrnet eu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 23:34:46 +0200

Sounds like you'll need to talk to your upstreams if they can provide DDOS protection, alternatively look for remote
DDOS protection options.

Regards,
Filip

On 23 April 2020 11:30:36 pm GMT+02:00, Bottiger <bottiger10 () gmail com> wrote:
We are unable to upgrade our bandwidth in those areas. There are no
providers within our budget there at the moment. Surely there must be
some
way to get them to respond.