nanog mailing list archives

Akamai IP Geo Location incorrect for IP blocks below

From: Chris Wescott <chris.wescott () Edgarhighspeed com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:50:37 +0000

Hello,

I am looking for some help with Akamai, I have been in contact with their support rep on the phone and they confirmed
our 2 blocks below are showing incorrectly. I was asked to email their support and they would get it changed. I emailed
support and was told they couldn’t help unless we had an account.

So I am looking for a contact or some help on this. Our ips show up correctly in all other geo ip databases.

The 2 blocks geo location show as Burnaby, B.C. and they should be showing are Red Deer, A.B. Canada.

IP Blocks

23.167.64.0/24

23.179.160.0/24

We are the Arin registered owner of the above blocks.

I would appreciate it someone would reply to this message and let me know the status when updates have been done.

Regards,
Chris Wescott
Edgar HighSpeed Inc
President