nanog mailing list archives

Re: Apple http/https

From: Michael Gehrmann <mgehrmann () atlassian com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 08:51:06 +1100

Hi Ahmed,

We have been using the Apple specific content caching feature for a
while now.

It's something you enable on a mac (we use a mac mini) which then get
discovered on your local network via a DNS TXT record or bonjour.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/mac-help/mchl3b6c3720/mac

Hope this helps.

Mike G

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 06:22, ahmed.dalaali () hrins net <