nanog mailing list archives

Re: Free Program to take netflow

From: Christian Meutes <christian () errxtx net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 15:29:00 +0200

ES, Kibana, pmacct and some glue (JSON to ES batching)

... and of course a lot of time and resources (eg. h/w).

Cheers
Chris

On Sat 18. May 2019 at 18:04, Joe Loiacono <jloiacon () gmail com> wrote:

Dennis,

You might try FlowViewer https://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer

Fairly easy Linux install over top of SiLK, netflow capture and analysis
software from Carnegie-Mellon. SiLK is very robust and FlowViewer provides
a web-based interface with extensive analysis, graphing and tracking tools.
Filtering includes by AS. You can create an MRTG-like set of long-term
graphs for each AS and as a group of top 10 ASes (Last 24 Hours, 7 Days, 4
Weeks, 3 Years.)

Best,

Joe