nanog mailing list archives

RE: Cisco Crosswork Network Insights - or how to destroy a useful service

From: Marcin Gondek <drixter () e-utp net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 17:51:03 +0000

Hi,

Maybe you should contact https://www.isolario.it/ for intergration?

Thanks,

--
Marcin Gondek / Drixter
http://fido.e-utp.net/
AS56662

-----Original Message-----
From: NANOG <nanog-bounces () nanog org> On Behalf Of Vasileios Kotronis
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:27 PM
To: Dale W. Carder <dwcarder () es net>
Cc: nanog () nanog org
Subject: Re: Cisco Crosswork Network Insights - or how to destroy a useful service

Hello,

we would be happy to collaborate to deploy and extend the ARTEMIS open-source software tool

for monitoring, detection and potential automated mitigation of prefix hijacks,

available on GitHub at https://github.com/FORTH-ICS-INSPIRE/artemis .

Current monitoring sources include RIS live, BGPStream (classic RV + RIS and beta BMP support) and ExaBGP APIs to local
monitors.

You are most welcome to check out the code and test, provide feedback and/or integrate with existing custom tools you
might use.

Best regards,

Vasileios