nanog mailing list archives

Re: Widespread Firefox issues

From: Royce Williams <royce () techsolvency com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 07:40:02 -0800

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 7:32 AM Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf () dessus com> wrote:

I will stick to the "clearly false" since it is now well to the point
where we are in 2019-05-04 (even in local UT1, let alone UTC), studies are
disabled (and have been since forever), no studies have been loaded, and my
extensions still work quite fine, thank-you.  Attempting to install a "new"
extension fails with a "bad signature" error.

Here's something interesting - a few times now, I've told Firefox to enable
Studies and then restarted ... but the Studies setting reverted to being
unchecked.

Maybe one of my other paranoia-enabling extensions is toggling it off ...
but if so, I haven't found it yet. Still investigating.

Royce