nanog mailing list archives

Re: Colo in Africa

From: Ken Gilmour <ken.gilmour () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:30:15 -0600

TBs of data is not really that much data on average when  you average it
over thousands of customers. The data is summarized, There are a ton of
other things happening in the background that I've already explained in the
thread and are really irrelevant to the task at hand which is finding a
facility in Africa that does Bare Metal servers. I've had a lot of helpful
people, despite the naysayers.

Thanks!

On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 at 11:23, Valdis Klētnieks <valdis.kletnieks () vt edu>