nanog mailing list archives

Re: AT&T AS7018 - Filter Changes

From: TJ Trout <tj () pcguys us>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 16:07:10 -0800

Did you try opening a ticket with express ticketing for a route change?
they normally handle them almost instantly every time I've ever added or
changed a prefix

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM James Breeden <James () arenalgroup co> wrote:

Anyone here high enough in AT&T IP engineering that can grab a lifecycle
ticket and make some filter changes on a BGP session? I’ve had a ticket
open to make some transit filter adjustments for almost 4 days now and no
updates and nobody seems to understand what RADB is….

Feel free to hit me offlist.

*James W. Breeden*

*Managing Partner*

*[image: logo_transparent_background]*

*Arenal Group:* Arenal Consulting Group | Atheral | Ceteris Coin | Acilis
Telecom | Pines Events and Media | BlueNinja

Corporate: PO Box 1063 | Smithville, TX 78957

Email: james () arenalgroup co | office 512.360.0000 | cell 512.304.0745 |
www.arenalgroup.co