nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: urgent opening: Engineer-Transport - III

From: Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 17:49:00 -0800

The really scary and not uncommon thing now is for unethical recruiters to
take your CV from somewhere, copy/paste it into their own word processing
software, and start editing things in it (and removing your direct contact
information) without permission from yourself, and send it onwards to their
"clients".

Have seen this happen to at least five people I know.