nanog mailing list archives

RE: Research project on blacklists

From: "Keith Medcalf" <kmedcalf () dessus com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 14:05:11 -0600

On Thursday, 8 August, 2019 13:43, J. Hellenthal <jhellenthal () dataix net> wrote:

Just as well as the proper signature divider in an email is actually
“dash dash space”

\o/

Site works just fine. Doubt javascript here is of any concern to
anyone whatsoever.

Just sayin

qualtics.com loads a blacklisted malicious tracker from itself.  The fact that it is the first party does not detract
from the fact it is loading a malicious tracker and that the loading of that malicious tracking javascript is blocked.
Blocking the tracker precludes the rest of the page from "working".

And yes, I know the sig seperator is -- (dash dash space).  Are you saying that my MUA is buggering it up again?