nanog mailing list archives

Re: GPS rollover

From: "Forrest Christian (List Account)" <lists () packetflux com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 06:36:26 -0600

oops, I guess I was wrong,  missed the drama somehow.   Ignore my previous
comment.

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019, 6:17 AM Forrest Christian (List Account) <
lists () packetflux com> wrote:

Still being maintained. .. https://www.apneaboard.com/sleepyhead/

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019, 5:30 AM Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net> wrote:

I keep mine in airplane mode and use SleepyHead to read the SD card.  (I
see it was shut down by the developer, but it should still work for you).

- jared