nanog mailing list archives

Re: who attacks the weather channel?

From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <amitchell () isipp com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:36:57 -0600

I not only got it, my best friend in junior high's father was president of SDS.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consulting
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/