nanog mailing list archives

Re: Sflow billing or usage calculation software

From: Deepak Jain <deepak () ai net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:48:24 -0400

Thanks for the pointers and suggestions!

Now I know I'm pushing my luck... but do certain vendors more fully embrace sFlow than others? maybe one of the whitebox vendors if not one of the majors?

Hacking support into something isn't the worse thing in the world, but if there is any experience on this to leverage off of, that is helpful.

TIA,

Deepak