nanog mailing list archives

Re: Did IPv6 between HE and Google ever get resolved?

From: Robert Webb <rwfireguru () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 08:25:02 -0400

Maybe I am just a tad bit illiterate on the the way a word on that cake can
be spelled/used, but maybe Cogent doesn't want to peer with a provider that
cannot spell....  :-\

plea
/plē/
*noun*
plural noun: *pleas*

please
/plēz/

*adverb*

   1. 1.
   used in polite requests or questions.
   "please address letters to the Editor"

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 9:59 PM Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>