nanog mailing list archives

Re: Puerto Rico Internet Exchange

From: Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 12:51:05 -0700

Thank you very much everyone for so many private and public responses.

We've setup a smaller and focused discussion group for the parties
interested in discussing Puerto Rico Internet Exchange Project. You can
subscribe here https://groups.google.com/a/puertorico-ix.com . I have
received some tremendous private support to proceed with this project and
we will do so, trying our best.

mehmet