nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Security Track: Route Security

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 03:17:25 -0400

we could post our slides though, right? (I mean, per presenter, if that's
your choice?)

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 12:52 AM Job Snijders <job () ntt net> wrote:

Hi all,

Speaking as presenter in this track, I’d be fine with video recording and
online distribution. In fact, I’d encourage it, I don’t assume any secrecy
or confidentiality in this meeting.

Perhaps for the NANOG74 meeting it is too late to organize video
recording, but going forward I’m a proponent of recording everything. It
creates more value for both the presenters and the global community.

Kind regards,

Job