nanog mailing list archives

Re: Most peered AS per country

From: Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 19:03:56 -0800

thank you.

I am actually trying to see following,

https://bgp.he.net/country/AU looking at this, and ranking list by amount
of prefixes announced. I can see top 10 networks with amount of prefixes
announced in AU, I assume these are the networks with most potential to
generate traffic and these are eyeball networks.

I would like to know if there is a way to see a transit provider's ASN
,let's say AS1 , and how AS1 is connecting to top 10 networks with amount
of prefixes announced in Australia. is this something you are working on ?