nanog mailing list archives

RE: IRR Cleanliness

From: David Guo via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:08:32 +0000

Hi Graham,

Maybe your ASN is not a virgin ASN, someone used it.

You should notify every object's former owner or the current maintainer to remove it, or contact RADb or ARIN to help
you remove them. But I think that RADb was easier to use than ARIN before, the current version of RADb is not
user-friendly.

Regards,

David