nanog mailing list archives

Re: A few GPON questions...

From: Nick Bogle <nick () bogle se>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:04:11 -0800

Unfortunately management didn't want an apple to apple comparison. They
wanted a comparison to how it was spec'd out originally not how we
typically deploy it now. I don't think this is a deal breaker for my job,
we have 50+ buildings left to manage, and our contractor is responsible for
maintaining it for the most part for the next year at minimum. The previous
management (CIO/CTO/their assistants) were pretty much fired over this
fiasco. New management is much better to deal with.