nanog mailing list archives

Re: PPPoE Server

From: Clayton Zekelman <clayton () MNSi Net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 16:49:30 -0400

I'll second that. Juniper MX works well for us. We have one router terminating 10,000 PPPoE and 3,500 L2TP and it handles the load fine.

Cisco is the any option? I read about BRAS server on Juniper MX-480,can you check "Juniper one day: dynamic subscriber management” for more info.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)

tel. 519-985-8410