nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hulu Peering

From: Scott Pell <spell () api-digital com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 00:26:35 +0000

Akamai.
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 6:19 PM Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net> wrote:

On Apr 23, 2018, at 2:26 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com> wrote:

On 4/23/18 11:14 AM, craig washington wrote:
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone peers with Hulu at any public exchange.

I don't see anything on them in the peeringdb or anything that stands
out from a google search besides it looks like they may be doing something
with Equinix.
Hulu's streaming media bits come from a few CDNs.

My current cartoon network bits are coming from verizon digital media
services.

I believe some other CDNs also host them.

https://www.peeringdb.com/asn/20940

If you have trouble with the listed contacts, please ping me and I’ll take
a closer look.

- Jared

--
[image: photo]