nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon issues | Looking glass

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:20:12 -0400

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Van Dyk, Donovan via NANOG <nanog () nanog org
wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone else been seeing issues today from routes being learnt through
the Verizon network, AS 701?

Does anyone know if they have a looking glass? I can’t find one.

they peer with routeviews... so you might check there.
there used to be a web frontend off www21.verizon.com that enabled a lookup
in (what I believe was offline copies) 701 bgp data... that i can't find
any longer though :(

Thanks

--
Donovan Van Dyk
SOC Network Engineer

[cid:image001.png@01D32CD1.73DBD490]
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and its
attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or
an individual responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
are strictly prohibited from copying, disseminating or distributing this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy all electronic, paper or other
versions.