nanog mailing list archives

Re: Getting an RADB entry removed that was added by a previous peer

From: Sandra Murphy <sandy () tislabs com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:21:47 -0400

Job should also have pointed to http://irrexplorer.nlnog.net (notes "Created by Job Snijders").  It notes multiple
route objects (e.g., http://irrexplorer.nlnog.net/search/129.77.0.0/16).  IMHO, worth a look or two from time to time
for one’s own resources.

—Sandy

On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:10 AM, Job Snijders <job () ntt net> wrote:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 at 13:08, Matthew Huff <mhuff () ox com> wrote:

It appears that Reliance Globalcom  (AS6157) added an RADB entry for our
prefix (129.77.0.0/16) when we were a peer of theirs years ago, and it
was never removed when we ended the relationship. We are ASN 14607.

I've reached out to their support, but does anyone have a suggestion on
how I could get this cleaned up if they don't respond?

Easy! Email radb-support () merit edu for assistance.

Kind regards,

Job