nanog mailing list archives

Re: RPKI coverage statistics

From: "Montgomery, Douglas (Fed)" <dougm () nist gov>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:17:14 +0000

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 05:52:17 +0000
From: Nagarjun Govindraj <nagarjun.govindraj () imaginea com>
To: "nanog () nanog org" <nanog () nanog org>
Subject: RPKI coverage statistics

Hi All,

where can I found the current coverage of IP prefixes under RPKI system.
Stats like total prefixes issued collectively by all the organisations
like
RIR's/IANA/ISP's.
stats like prefixes coverd under RPKI system.

The goal is to detect the BGP IP prefix hijacking using RPKI system.
I would like to know the coverage before adopting RPKI system.

I would like to know the suggestions from the community on using this
system.

Regards,
Nagarjun

Another site with a few other statistical / adoption views:

https://rpki-monitor.antd.nist.gov/

dougm
—
Doug Montgomery, Mgr Internet & Scalable Systems Research at  NIST/ITL/ANTD