nanog mailing list archives

Re: loc.gov

From: Damian Menscher via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 19:28:52 -0700

There are two lists, depending on whether you're reporting an ongoing
outage, or just talking about one:

Damian

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Nicholas Oas <nicholas.oas () gmail com> wrote:

I'd be interested to know the answer to this one as well, as I've gone
looking for the outages list in the past and found the same result.

Have isitdownorjustme sites simply superceded the need for such lists?