nanog mailing list archives

Re: St. Louis IX Launch

From: "Kaiser, Erich" <erich () gotfusion net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 19:20:54 -0600

To bad such short notice...

:(  I am going to be out of town, would have been nice to be able to go...

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
erich () gotfusion net
Office: 630-621-4804
Cell: 630-777-9291

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 6:30 PM, Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net> wrote:

If you know someone that may be interested, we have a launch event later
this week for our St. Louis IX. St. Louis is a bit different than our
existing market in that we've partnered with a local non-profit that will
be focusing on non-commercial Internet aspects. These sorts of things are
innovation neighborhoods, IoT, healthcare, education, public safety, etc.
They may (or may not) be the big volume things we're used to, but they need
local, low-latency connectivity just as much.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/st-louis-regional-internet-
exchange-preview-tickets-30329718003?aff=NANOG

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange