nanog mailing list archives

Re: Last Week's Canadian Fiber Cut

From: JASON BOTHE <jbothe () me com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:04:02 -0500

Interesting enough, we did not lose connectivity to our offices in PEI, so I assume there is some diversity from that
point in the Bell network.

J~

On 15, Aug 2017, at 3:37 PM, Rod Beck <rod.beck () unitedcablecompany com> wrote:

Well Hibernia had those routes. I thought it would have been the 360 terrestrial cable and Hibernia's underwater
cable from Halifax to their Boston landing station.