nanog mailing list archives

Re: A perl script to convert Cisco IOS/Nexus/ASA configurations to HTML for easier comprehension

From: Hank Nussbacher <hank () efes iucc ac il>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 20:00:01 +0300

On 13/10/2016 19:38, Lee wrote:
On 10/13/16, Jesse McGraw <jlmcgraw () gmail com> wrote:
Lee,

   Check out the setup.sh script, hopefully it does everything necessary
to get the script working on a Debian-derived Linux system
I'm using Windows + Cygwin; maybe it's just that I don't have them
installed, but there is no sudo or apt so setup.sh isn't going to work
for me.  So while I was interested in seeing what this bit looked like
Have you tried Bash on Windows 10:
http://www.howtogeek.com/249966/how-to-install-and-use-the-linux-bash-shell-on-windows-10/
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3106463/windows/how-to-get-bash-on-windows-10-with-the-anniversary-update.html

-Hank
If you run it against multiple configuration files at once it will also attempt to link
between them when applicable (e.g. BGP neighbors, route next hops, interfaces
on the same subnet etc).
I'm not willing to take any more time on this.

I appreciate all the people who've tried to help but at least for now, I'm done.

Thanks,
Lee