nanog mailing list archives

Re: OSPF vs ISIS - Which do you prefer & why?

From: Nick Hilliard <nick () foobar org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 21:49:46 +0000

Josh Reynolds wrote:
I'm sure a lot has changed with Juniper as of 2011 in regard to IS-IS
support, which was the last time *I* looked.

No, I do not have a list sitting ready, that catalogs in details
between product lines and specific firmware versions and subversions
between multiple vendors what one supports and what one does not as of
Nov 11, 2016.

What I can do is point you at the vendor list where you can make a
comparison of that vendor to others, for the features that you need in
your environment - as I'm not getting paid to maintain such lists, and
they are.

So what you're saying is that you can't even provide a single missing
feature to justify trash-talking a vendor the way you did?  Not even one??

Nick