nanog mailing list archives

RE: ISP License in the USA?

From: Ray Orsini <ray () orsiniit com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 14:31:43 -0400

Just to clarify. You don't need a SPIN (e-rate Service Provider
Identification Number) to provide service to those entities. You only need a
SPIN to qualify for USF/USAC funding for those entities. If they want to pay
full price (which some do) you don't need the SPIN. Applying for a SPIN is
extremely easy. Applying for e-rate funding, on the other hand, is usually
best done via a consultant. Thankfully that's the customer's problem, not
yours.

Regards,
Ray Orsini – CEO
Orsini IT, LLC – Technology Consultants
VOICE DATA  BANDWIDTH  SECURITY  SUPPORT
P: 305.967.6756 x1009   E: ray () orsiniit com   TF: 844.OIT.VOIP
7900 NW 155th Street, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
http://www.orsiniit.com | View My Calendar | View/Pay Your Invoices | View
Your Tickets