nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google GeoIP issue

From: Richard Hesse <richard.hesse () weebly com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 15:26:12 -0700

If you have peering relationship with Google, you can use the isp.google.com
portal to self-publish geo information on your netblocks. At least you can
in theory. By their own admission, they have never checked the
self-published URL that I configured over a month ago.

YMMV.

-richard

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 6:19 AM, Maxwell Cole <mcole.mailinglists () gmail com>