nanog mailing list archives

Re: I recommend dslreports.com/speedtest these days (was Speedtest.net not accessible in Chrome due to deceptive ads)

From: Eric Tykwinski <eric-list () truenet com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:11:36 -0400

This is probably for Jim Gettys directly, but I’m sure most others have input.  I could of sworn that that there was
some test made to detect it directly on switches and routers?  Sort of like iperf, but to test bufferbloat specifically
given the OS stack which is going to have issues as well, as shown on bufferbloat.net <http://bufferbloat.net/>.