nanog mailing list archives

Re: Equinix 350 E. Cermak

From: Josh Reynolds <josh () kyneticwifi com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:18:59 -0600

If you wanted 1/4 cab out of 1102 Grand in KC we might be able to
accommodate you as well.
On Jan 24, 2016 8:06 PM, "Mike Hammett" <nanog () ics-il net> wrote:

Do any of you have excess space within Equinix at 350 E. Cermak? It needs
to be both of those due to the number of cross connects to other players
within Equinix 350 E. Cermak.

Equinix direct is pricing full cabs at a ridiculous price. Given that we
need 1/4 cab or less, it's hard to justify the full thing at those rates.

Every time we think we've got someone lined up, their space is actually
Equinix out in Elk Grove or 350 E. Cermak, but in TelX or Steadfast instead.

I see a lot of partially filled cabinets when I walk through to our
existing space. Come on now.... ;-)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions