nanog mailing list archives

Verizon E-Mail Contact

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:38:02 -0700

Hello,

Don't suppose anyone has a contact for Verizon's e-mail department?

Filled out a request on their whitelist page, and they only checked the last IP address in the list that I provided. Naturally, I responded back with a copy of the reject showing that their system is blocking on at least one of the IP addresses, asking them to check again.

From my mail logs:

80B2C43087     8958 Mon Jan 18 10:19:12  brielle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(host outbound.bizmailsrvcs.net[206.46.232.21] refused to talk to me: 550-Email from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is currently blocked by Verizon Online's 550-anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit 550 http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 160118)
                                         whitelist () verizononline net

*double Picard / Riker facepalm*

--
Brielle Bruns