nanog mailing list archives

Re: Thank you, Comcast.

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:57:19 -0700

On 2/26/16 10:22 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
Said in a forum comprised largely of ISPs? Bold move.

I appreciate the work the technical people here do, but doesn't change the fact that the people who call the shots aren't always on the same page or have the same goals as do the technical people.

I don't work for ISPs anymore like I did in my early career, but my experiences from back then burned quite a bit into my brain.

So, sorry if anyone feels slighted by what I said, but
honesty hurts. Dancing around the truth does no one any good.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org