nanog mailing list archives

Re: UDP Amplification DDoS - Help!

From: Andrew Kirch <trelane () trelane net>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 21:58:52 -0500

use a CDN provider or AWS ELBs or something to absorb the attacks?

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Faisal Imtiaz <faisal () snappytelecom net> wrote:
Not quite sure what kind of info / confirmation you are looking for...

There are lots of articles (do a google search) on this topic as well as mitigation ...

e.g.

http://blog.nexusguard.com/ssdp-ddos-attacks/

&
https://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp38