nanog mailing list archives

Re: Canadian Legacy Subnets & ARIN - Looking for feedback

From: Bill Woodcock <woody () pch net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 09:17:19 -0800

On Dec 9, 2016, at 8:32 AM, Alain Hebert <ahebert () pubnix net> wrote:
   We have 4-5 subnets which where erroneously assigned to our
customers when ARIN took over all the NA smaller registries like UToronto.
   All the paperwork refer to US legalese, which we have some
difficulties meshing with Canadian resources at our disposal.

I’ve referred this to the appropriate people at ARIN.  You should receive a reply shortly.

                                -Bill (with ARIN trustee hat on)