nanog mailing list archives

Re: Best practices for telcoflex -48VDC cabling & other power OSI layer 1

From: Lamar Owen <lowen () pari edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:49:53 -0400

On 07/18/2016 12:12 PM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:
I'm looking for a document or set of photos/presentation on best practices
for telcoflex/-48VDC power cabling installation. Labeling, routing,
organization and termination, etc. Or a recommendation on a printed book
that covers this topic.
I apologize for the late reply, but even if just for the archives, the best resource for DC power systems and cabling I have ever found is "DC Power System Design for Telecommunications" by Whitham D. Reeve, published by Wiley and Sons as part of the IEEE Telecommunications Handbook Series.