nanog mailing list archives

Re: Juniper vMX evaluation - how?

From: Edwin Mallette <edwin.mallette () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:36:45 -0300

I downloaded it in the past and can¹t remember having any issues
downloading itŠ Getting it to work in my environment was a bit more
challenging, however.  I do have a Juniper login which is required.  I
also just verified that I can download application package:

vMX
<https://webdownload.juniper.net/swdl/dl/secure/site/1/record/60759.html>
MD5 SHA1 <https://www.juniper.net/support/downloads/?p=vmx>
15.1F4
tgz
1,561,459,359

You need to be logged in to download the vMX archive as well as the eval
license key.  Both I was able to get once logged in.

Cheers,

Ed

On 4/13/16, 5:54 PM, "NANOG on behalf of Bruce Simpson"