nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ashburn

From: "Matthew D. Hardeman" <mhardeman () ipifony com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 12:53:56 -0500 (CDT)

On that topic...

Has anyone noticed at 56 Marietta (in the main entrance lobby which is currently being remodeled), ground floor by the
elevators is an ominous "Meet-Me Room #3" behind a closed door?  A door that has an L-3 Communications biometric access
reader.  Which is different from all the other HID readers facility wide.  One day I noticed the hum of heavy equipment
through that door.  Most suspect for a "meet-me room" where most of the time it's just passive fiber-optic patches.
It's also suspect to have a Meet-Me room on a floor that has no customers, but, whatever...

Makes you wonder.